Side Pony

Side Pony 2

boots -  ariat, skirt&belt - ragz dressware(local boutique), shirt - h&m, purse - thirfted, bracelets - made by me

Side Pony 4


Side Pony


Side Pony 3
Yes, I may just be stuck in the 80's.  And I am not going to lie ... I kinda like it!  One of my most favorite hair styles is the "side pony".  If you don't believe me you might just wanna look back through some of my old posts, I think there are a few.  I even wore my hair in a "side pony" on our wedding day, that's how much I love it ... I love it enough to get married in it! Haha!  Speaking of weddings, it is our 3 years anniversary this weekend and we are off to VEGAS!!  Zack and I love Vegas so much, it is where we got married the second time and we have went back every year since! (The first time we got married it was at the court house if you haven't been around here that long)  I can't tell you how excited we are ... it's funny how the novelty never seems to wear off for us!  Anyways, maybe a post on our wedding later but for now I just want you to feel my love for the "side pony" and go ahead and rock the look yourself ... you may just be surprised!!

8 comments:

  1. Your side pony doesn't look 80's at all..love it! I love that shirt too. I'm SO pissed I can't access H&M from Salt Lake :o( I see sooo many cute things on my fave style bloggers & I get so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! you look adorable...a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll ; ) you can definitely rock a side pony! happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking beautiful as always :) The 80's suit you well!

    Congrats on your 3 year anniversary and I hope you guys have an amazing time celebrating in Vegas! Show us some pictures after deal?

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think your side pony (along with the rest of this outfit) is quite adorable.
    i really love red and stripes together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute skirt and blog. I just started following!

    Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that bright red skirt, red is definitely one of my top colors this fall...you look gorgeous!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look!
    Love the side ponytail!!!!

    brasileiroantenado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look and the second photo is GORGEOUS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!