More Dots


More Dots 2

Shoes - Payless, Skirt&Sweater - F21, Necklace - Local Market, Earrings - Nordstrom Rack

More Dots 3
More Dots 4
More Dots 1

So every time I see polka dots or stripes I seem to snatch them up and put them right beside my credit ... cause that is what happens when I see those two things!  I love them and I can't control myself .... I actually have to really have a talk with me ( as in the how the heck am I going to explain this to the Hubby again since I have way too much of this) so silly and wrong!  Ahhh well ... till the next crazy shopping date ....

12 comments:

  1. LOVE! This is such an adorable mix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I am actually wearing this same skirt in the black/white today! I had to tone it down a bit for my office, but your combo is so fun and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with this outfit. The mix of patterns and colors is so perfect and fun! And that skirt is so fabulous on you. I am crazy for striped and polka dots, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so great! I just came across your blog and I love it! You have great style!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute!

    http://365daysfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I honestly have a stripe addiction...I can't stop buying them. You look gorgeous as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you really look amazing,love shoes <3

    follow you <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that skirt in navy & black! :) I love stripes and polka dots. i wear them everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a darling skirt - I love the flare to it, so beautiful :) Adoring your little blog <3

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the polka dots and stripes so cute!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who could blame you for snapping up these pieces, they are adorable! Especially the skirt, I just love the coral shade :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a pretty mix of prints!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!