Hair


hair 2

Boots - Local Boutique, Skirt - H&M, Sweater - Target, Vest - Old Navy, Necklace - Francesca's, Bag - Melie Bianco

hair 3
hair 4
hair 1
Alright ladies, lets talk about something really important here .... HAIR!!  Yes, I know there are way more important things out there but this one just gets to me.  You see I got my hair done yesterday by somebody totally new.  My old stylist left the world of doing hair ... so sad ... she was amazing!!   Yesterday I went ahead and saw another stylist at the same salon but didn't leave quite as happy.  There really is something to be said for having the same person do your hair, they know how you like it and what you want.  I really hate going back to get something "fixed" or changed ... I feel like a ass.  They always ask if I like it once it is blown out and of course the answer is yes ... but then when I get home in my "own light" and really analyze it it is not.  Ahhh ... so off I go to the salon again today to give it another try ... maybe I am just too picky ... but with the hefty price to get my hair done I feel I should just love it ... ya know??  What do you do if you are not happy with your hair ... do you just live with it or do you go back???

13 comments:

  1. i have similar skirt from F21 and I love it!
    kisses from Milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i usually try to live with it. i have tried probably 8 different salons in san diego but i have finally found a girl that is amazing! i wont go anywhere else. she has done practically everything to my hair and i trust her. she saved my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red sweater Im totally loving all the red for the holidays right now! and to answer your question once I get my hair done and i hate it i don't go back partly because i'm scared if i ask them to fix something they are going to make it worse :? right now i have a guy who i love but it's in SF and that's a 1.30 minute drive I'm scared to find someone local :(

    xo,
    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look, especially the skirt! My hairdresser is a close friend of mine and I leave happy all the time. She had to fix something for me once but it was no big deal.

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the best girl in all of SD! Message me if you want her info!!!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I should never have to settle for something that I look at every day and people remember me by! I don't go back, I keep looking and get recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hated my hair the last time it was done, then ended up dying my own to try and fix it and now I'm stuck with brown hair lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just saying yesterday that I want a red cable knit sweater! I think I need to head to Target :)

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog!! You are gorgeous!!

    Check out mine, and if you like we can follow eachother on Bloglovin' & GFC? Let me know and will follow straight back! Looking foward to hearing from you

    http://www.kellyjade.co.uk

    xox

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I hate that dilemma! I feel guilty about going back to salons, although I'm sure your lady would like you to be happy with the final product so you'll go back! Let us know how it goes! :)
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. considering what you pay, it should be exactly what you want! it's your hair that you've got to live with an look at every day, and a hair stylist should be understanding of that.

    Love this look - the striped skirt is adorable!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness, totally smitten with this combo. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know, I think it looks lovely! But I don't know what you were going for :/

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!