Yep, it's bright!


Ya, its bright 2

Shoes - Zara, Pants - Gap, Grey Tank - Local Boutique, Sweater - F21, Bag - Melie Bianco, Necklace - World Market, Sunnies - Crush

Ya, its bright 4
Ya, its bright 3
Ya, its bright 1

This is for sure the brightest thing in my whole wardrobe!  I tried it on at first and kinda liked it but then left the store without it.  I just couldn't stop thinking about it, and with how cheap the prices are at Forever 21 I just had to go back and get it.  How dare you Forever 21 ... those cheap prices just always pull me in!  Does this ever happen to you??  Isn't there always a good sale or a good deal ... man they know how to get us! Haha!

9 comments:

  1. I hate it when I decide not to buy something and then it haunts me! Thankfully they still had it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that happens to me all the time!! I just can't stop thinking about it and I HAVE to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the pink top! It is so eye attracting!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!! I feel pretty good about my purchases. If I don't LOVE something, I don't purchase it. I love putting things on hold - giving me a bit of time to mull over something cute.

    Sheree
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wearing a bright/neon pink top on my blog tomorrow :) You look amazing! Love this color!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always end up buying something at forever 21! :$
    Love the bright sweater

    x Cammie

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the bright pink!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Every girl needs some bright pink in her life :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!