Sandals - super old, Skirt - F21, Tank - Gap, Bracelets - World Market, Necklace - Jami Rodriguez, Bag - Lancaster, Sunnies - Crush
I am sure you can all agree with me when it comes to talking about how an outfit can look different from your mirror to your camera. I know I have been there a lot, I mean ... I take photos everyday so this is bound to happen, right?!?! Well, his is one of those outfit, though really comfy ... very different than how it looked in the mirror ... yet still I blog it because I wore it ... good outfit or not!
Now here are the questions to the rest of yesterdays post that are part of the Liebster Award that Emily gave to me. Here are her questions for me.
1. What made you start blogging?
I found myself totally absorbed with looking at other fashion blogs and realized that I was not being nearly as creative with my closet as I could be. Instead of working with what I had I was always trying to run out and buy something new ... I felt I needed a challenge and my blog did that for me ... though I still shop I am for sure better at putting things together that I already own!
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Right now it is France ... we are going to be going there next year!!
3. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings? I know, it's mean to make you choose.
5. What's your favorite current trend?
Colored denim for sure!
6. What's the best concert or show you've ever seen live?
Adele ... I have seen a ton and nothing compares to her show ... nothing!!
7. What's your favorite 90s or childhood TV show?
Saved by the Bell ... yup, I loved it!
8. Cake or pie?
Pie ... with ice cream of course
9. What's your favorite season and why?
I love fall, though living in San Diego we really don't get seasons ... that is what I miss the most about not living in Canada anymore ... oh, and my family too of course!
10. What blogger(s) inspires you the most?
Cara from Fashion Love Affair ... she was my number one inspiration to start blogging ... I also really like Alicia from Aliciafashionista ... and Melissa ... from Miss Melissa ... she has a great sense of humor!! There are really just way to many that I love to mention ... but I love the blogging community!!
11. What's at the top of your bucket list?
Hahah, as of last night ... wedding crash a awesome wedding at least once .... Zack and I and some of our friends think it would be a blast!!