Sandals - Dolce Vita via Hautelook, Shorts - Old Navy, Tank - Nordstrom Rack, Necklace - World Market, Earrings - Target, Bag - Lancaster (from my Mom), Watch - Nixon, Bracelets - gift and from Target, Sunnies - Crush
So I woke this morning to find that a lovely blogger friend had awarded me with the Liebster Award. I think I have some luck in my life cause this is the second time I have been awarded this award. I figured since it has been some time since the last one I would give it a go again. The only thing is it is kinda a process to do it and I am on my way out the door so I will do the first part today and get to the other tomorrow, how bout that.
So the rules are as follows:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the 11 questions the person giving you the award has asked you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award too.
4. Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post.
5. Go to their page and tell them.
6. No tag backs.
I will start with the 11 things about myself ... here we go
1. I am a Canadian Citizen, it will be 4 years in September that I have been living in the States
2. I met my amazing husband while on Vacation and 9 months later we got married!!
3. I was born on my Dad's birthday ... pretty cool right?!?!
4. I am a cat lover, crazy cat lady ... not yet ... but you never know
5. I am a candy addict ... love gummie candy and anything chocolate!
6. I have been to Italy, Thailand, Costa Rica in the last 3 years and off to Peru next month
7. If I could travel the world for a job I would in a heartbeat!!
8. I can speak French fluently and can't wait for our trip to France next year!
9. I always wanted to be a teacher while growing up but instead I work at a restaurant and I am a photographer (love what I do)
10. I think you could call me a cosmetics junkie ... I can never have enough!!
11. I get take my Husband home to Canada for Christmas this year, it has been over 8 years since I have been home for a Christmas and I can not tell you how overly excited I am!!