Brights


Brights 4

Shoes - Steve Madden (via Hautelook), Pink Denim - F21, Top - Boutique store in Manhattan Beach, Sunnies - Crush, Bag - Lancaster, Necklace - F21, Watch - Nixon

Brights 3
Brights 1
Brights 2
Yes, I am fully aware that summer is over.  I am also aware that in some parts of the country it is starting to snow ( I am from Canada if you don't know ... I remember the snow WELL!!).  But living in San Diego is a whole different game ... last week the weather here was still super hot ... hence why these bright pants are still making appearances on my little blog.  I'm going to rock the bright denim as long as I can!

5 comments:

  1. Great outfit! gorgeous necklace!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is so cute! It is really hot here this week for some strange reason (although the weekend is supposed to be frigid) so I have been waring brought colors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of the pants! & yes I was in L. A on Fri and it was hot!

    xo,
    eelsay
    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright pants and leopard together and that necklace is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous of the nice weather you are having. It feels like it has been raining in Vancouver forever. On the plus side I just got a pair of pink denim pants on sale the other day!

    xo
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!