Hotel Belamar


The Belamar 3

Wedges - Cathy Jean, White Denim - Zara, Shirt - Boutique store in Manhattan Beach, Bag - Melie Bianco, Watch - Nixon

The Belamar 2
The Belamar 4
The Belamar 1
As I said before, Zack and I spent last weekend in Manhattan Beach.  This is the second time we have went up there for the weekend due to the fact that it is only really about an hour and a half of a drive for us and such a great spot.  This time we decided to stay at The Belamar Hotel.  It is a great little boutique hotel which is about a 8 minute drive to the main part of Manhattan Beach.  The rooms where super cute and they even use Philosophy products!  The last time we stayed in Manhattan beach we stayed a little closer to all the action and that is what I prefer however this hotel was nice ... and the food at their restaurant is pretty darn spectacular too ... ranked number one on TripAdvisor!!

9 comments:

  1. hope you enjoyed your getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top! The colours are so pretty! You have the most fabulous hair too! I just love discovering great hotels. Can't believe they use Philosophy products!!!

    <3 Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful blouse, love the chevron and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that chevron print blouse. Gorgeous colors!

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with that top..I love me some chevron!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that chevron blouse. :)

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a lovely spot, your orange and green top is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, what a great little trip!
    SO in love with your bold chevron top!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that top! I was just thinking today that I want a Chevron print!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!