Take Over Tuesday!!!!

Hey Everyone

Today's take over Tuesday band that I am showcasing you all may have seen do a quick opening at the Grammy's for Taylor Swift.  They are "The Civil Wars" and the took home 2 Grammy's for best folk album and the best country duo/group performance.  Getting a ton of buzz with their album release "Barton Hallow", this band is going to be one to watch!  Below is a link to a free live album download from their site, so enjoy!

The+Civil+Wars+110513civilwars coverstory1-4 civilwars02-430x250 the_civil_wars

2 comments:

  1. First time visitor! Love the take-over tuesday feature! I scrolled down and really like your style, your photos are amazing, and I especially love your use of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the civil wars, not a country music fan but they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!