Long Legs

long legs 3

Shoes - Converse
Denim - Nordstrom rack
Shirt - JCrew
Belt - Target
Sunnies - Crush
 
long legs 4
long legs 1
long legs 2

I am not sure if you can see this in these photos but, my legs look super long ... and for a 5'5 gal like me that is awesome!!  I think this is the one and only time that I appreciate a wide angle lens.  You see, we were shooting some room shots from our last event and were just too darn lazy and in too big of a rush to switch lens ... and this was the outcome ... awesome!!

8 comments:

  1. An upward angle, especially, elongates the legs. You look great in this outfit!

    Kate from Clear the Way
    (I’m currently running a giveaway for some gorgeous jewelry, if you’re interested.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your legs do look crazy long in that last shot - I'm envious! And I love your gingham shirt, I feel like I've been searching for the perfect one forever.
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 5'4" so I totally know what you mean about getting excited when your legs look long in photos! And your legs do look so long! Yay!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the prints!

    - meyouandhayleylarue.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!