Week Off .... What?!?!?


week off ... what?!

Shoes - ShoeMint
Skirt - F21
Tank - Old Navy
Vest - Old Navy
Bag - Michael Kors
Sunnies - Rayban
Heart Necklace - World Market
 
week off .. what?
week off .... what?!?
week off ... what?!?!



Alright, yes ... I know I just returned back to blogging and now I take a unanounced week off ... opps!! I have not a single excuse except for maybe the fact that we are just enjoying life ... and why not right?!?!?  Hope the last little bit of your summer is going well.  Oh, and this is just a little something I wore around to try and score some end of summer deals!!

5 comments:

  1. great vest and sandals!! love the color of your printed skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt!

    $300 jcrew gift card up for grabs on my blog come enter


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the skirt paired with the denim vest, so cute!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy your week off! you have to enjoy every moment and live life!!! cute skirt :)

    carisa
    Bunnies and pearls

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!