We Got A Winner



We have a winner 3

Shoes - Madden Girl, Dress & Belt - Local Boutique (Ragz Dressware), Jacket - Old (can't remember where from), Sunnies - Crush, Watch - Nixon, Bracelets - All sorts of different places, Gold and Pink Bracelet - won from Weekend File Blog

We have a winner 4
We have a winner 2
We have a winner 1

Just a little late afternoon post to give you all a glimpse at what I wore today to do a little car test driving.  Oh the joys of trying to buy a new car ... I really thought it would be much more fun.  Now on a much more exciting note; I have the winner from the Crush Sunglasses giveaway!!  The winner is .... Sammy Jo, you have till next Friday to get in touch!!  Please get in touch with me via email as soon as you can so that I can get you sunnies out to you!!





2 comments:

  1. I love the print on your dress! It's adorable! Love the colors!

    <3 Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuuute look! Love the color & pattern of your dress! And the jacket is awesome. Oh and I love your arm party too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!