Nothing

Nothing 3

shoes - nine west, pants&clutch - h&m, shirt - f21, jacket - target, hat - brixton, bracelets - world market

Nothing 4


Nothing 2


Nothing 1


Not much ... nothing, that is what is going on right now.  After being in Costa Rica for a month and then returning home to get to have my Dad visit, to now nothing .... ah .... not sure if I like it or not.  The one thing I do know is that I have been wearing this little black jacket a whole heck of a lot, and I love it!  I am really feeling the urge lately to SHOP .... as in buy everything and anything (the shoes and clutch are new) ...  but I have somehow managed to stay pretty controlled ... for now at least!  Do you ever get that crazy shopping urge???

9 comments:

  1. love that hat and jacket!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously dying over the jacket. I think I found it on Target.com but I'm trying to be good & not buy anything online this month. I've had a SERIOUS urge to shop lately. I see these outfits on Pinterest (or blogs) & I'm like "I need that, & that, & that..." it's getting to be an issue!!

    Really like the color of the pants & shirt. Very cute combo! Great clutch too, I have a similar one I've been using a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I love that hat on you.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one fierce outfit! love the jacket and hat combo! Costa Rica for a month?! I'm turning green with envy!

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate anticlimactic moments after having such great experiences, but it's good to have a bit of both! Absolutely loving this outfit, that clutch is amazing and I love those pants on you!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing. I love that jacket and you are totally pulling off that hat. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skinnies and that hat! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it!!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!