Do Over



Do Over 4

boots - ebay, jeans - guess, tank&shirt - local boutique (ragz dressware), blazer - h&m, purse - marshalls, long necklace - world market, short necklace&sunnies - from Thailand, earrings - target, ring - from Costa Rica

Do Over 3


Do Over 2

Do Over 1














































This is just a little something I wore over the weekend and loved it so much that it had to be worn again!  The weather here is cooling down a little and I am so excited to be wearing a blazer almost everyday!!  Can you ever go wrong with a blazer ... really?!?!?  I mean, I think I am a little obsessed with them.  And in other news .... my Dad is going to be here tomorrow!!!  I am super excited, not only to spend time with him but we are all going to Vegas for the weekend as well .... oh Vegas, how I love thee!!

10 comments:

  1. I really need to start adding more blazers to my life. I always feel like they're going to look too businessy or something for the weekends but I really love this look you've got here. It's not too dressy or "work-like." It looks like something a 30-something woman should be wearing on the weekends. You're inspiring me Jess! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing. Love the blazer and the bag.

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of that blazer is perfect! Looks so amazing on you.

    See Me Rwar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look. That blazer has wow factor xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that blazer...the colour and shape are so perfect! I just thrifted a blazer that colour, I wish the shape was more like yours...but I think I can make it work...and if not it cost me 50cents!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the bright blazer with the green bag, and the great lining on the blazer!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. j'adore the cobalt blue!

    http://purpletweed.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bright blue blazer. So fun!

    Nicole Marie
    www.nicolemariewho.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!