Monday Moring Blues


Monday morning blues 3

Shoes - Zara, Shorts&T-Shirt - Gap, Vest - Old Navy, Sunnies - Crush, Bag - Luciana Verde, Watch - Nixon, Bracelets - Target, In Pink, F21

Monday moring blues 4
Monday morning blues 1
Monday morning blues 2
When I originally bought these shorts from the Gap I was a little worried they might be a bit hard to remix.  It turns out that they aren't that bad, they have been my go to shorts for the summer and I have really liked them and found a ton of ways to wear them.  I think it is the color that makes re-mixable.

2 comments:

  1. I love all the blue :) I think those shorts could almost be treated like a neutral & go with so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to lie. I loved those shorts in person and I couldn't figure out how I would wear them in any other way than with a white shirt so I turned them down. I kind of regret that now that I see your outfit.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!