She's A Growing!!


she's a growing_1

 Shoes - Target    Dress - Old Navy    Bag - Via Hautelook    Earrings - not sure (super old)    Necklace - F21

she's a growing_3
she's a growing
she's a growing_2 

Well, I think I have not really understood the reality that I am PREGNANT till I saw these photos .... that little babe in there is sure growing!!!  These here are not only the very first outfits photos that I have probably posted in a year but the also are my very first preggo photos!!!!  I have been pretty determined not to buy maternity clothes unless they are absolutely necessary ( I got myself some maternity jeans the other day that are sure hard to get used to!!) and I think I have been pretty successful so far.   The one place that I have had a lot of success has been Old Navy ... anything that has stretch to it has been the way to go and I think I have a few different versions of this here dress!!

4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty ")

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous preggo! Love your look!
    Much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah you look so pretty! Love how your embracing your bump!

    www.jboomsroom.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!